Peruvian Girls Are Looking for You!
When most people visualize Peru the first image which comes to mind is the mountainous wonder of Machu Pichu. There’s a lot more to Peru than just historic Incan sites though, and with the vast numbers of beautiful Peruvian women usually being of far more interest!
A population of roughly 30 million people makes this country one of the most populous in South America, and this also means a high percentage of single nenas (Peruvian babes) who are actively looking to date and marry men from all over the world.
When it comes to raw sex appeal and beauty you’ll find that Peruvian mamitas are rated as some of the most gorgeous in the world, and with over 7 million people living in the capital Lima alone you won’t have to travel very far to find several dozen Latinas who catch your eye.
Peruvian Women: An Overview
As you’d expect Peruvian women are very family oriented, so you’ll have to understand that their own families are very important to them, as is the desire to have a family of their own. It’s not uncommon for your Peruvian girlfriend to introduce you to her family after just a few dates, so you need to roll with the punches here and be as polite and gentlemanly as you can in these situations.
When it comes to gender roles in Peru women expect the man to be the head of the household, while she stays in the role of wife and mother – tradition is very strong here.
Peru itself is a vast country, but is mostly dominated by coastline which means that bikini season is pretty much a year-round event. This also means that Peruvian women keep themselves fit and toned, which when mixed with their natural sense of style produces women who are not only beautiful to look at but they have enviable bodies too.
By their very nature Peruvian women are extremely romantic, so enjoy being flattered and complimented, but not in a sleazy way. It’s also very important that when you refer to a nena as your “girlfriend” that you actually mean it – they take their relationship status very seriously, so it can be easy to break their hearts without meaning any harm.
Women from this part of South America are usually well educated and cultured, so you shouldn’t find that there are many cultural barriers between you and them.
It probably won’t come as a surprise to hear that everyone in Peru loves dancing, so if you visit a bar or club here expect to dance before the night is out. In fact if you can dance you’re going to find getting to know women here is far more straightforward.
Generally speaking Peruvian women are fun, energetic and very open-minded, but that doesn’t mean you can just snap your fingers and expect them to come running – they expect to be treated well, and bad manners are a no-no here.
Peruvian brides place is considered to be in the home and the male is the dominant species. Having said that, Peruvian women make up over 60% of the country’s workforce so it seems they have two jobs, looking after the home and being breadwinners.
While the country has a high degree of poverty the women still take care of themselves with regard to dress and make-up, not needing a lot of the latter due to their natural beauty.
Meeting and Dating Peruvian Women
Which women are interested in a foreign guy? Well, plain and simple, it’s the ones that are on websites actually looking for online romance. They have already tried the home-grown product and maybe have already tried the occasional foreign visitor.
They have been impressed enough to want to make themselves available to travelers like you.
That’s a hint for you to start your search for a Peruvian mail order bride by going to an online dating service. Why is this always being suggested as the best option?
If you’re on a two-week vacation to Peru, do you want to spend a week meeting and dating the local women before even getting a kiss?
No? Didn’t think so. Then chatting up and early groundwork should be done online, in the comfort of your own home, on weekends and after work. What a waste of holiday time if you have to chat up a Peruvian woman when you should be enjoying the beaches, mountains and food.
Chatting With Peruvian Single Girls
Chatting to girls from Peru requires you to understand their culture and traditions and generally women from other countries have a lot of difficulties understanding idioms and smart-ass cracks that will get you a laugh back home, but with Latinas, it will probably be met with a puzzled look and a ‘please explain’.
Will Peruvian women chase you? Well, if you hit the country running, you’re bound to get some interest from many, no doubt, but don’t expect the women to swoon as soon as they see you just because you’re a foreigner.
Step By Step:
- Register with a dating site. There are a few that cover Peruvian women. Yes, you have to pay but it’s really a small investment compared to wining and dining 5 women in Lima. You can even stretch your budget to two sites.
- Make your profile attractive without being a pack of lies. “I train dolphins to communicate with humans at an ocean park” is a bit over the top, but darn interesting.
- Your interests can be tuned to those of the women who list theirs on the sites. Reading, family, your work, music, movies and cycling are generic and will give you some common grounds abut which to chat
- Be picky. You will have a lot of choices. Make sure you like the ones you decide on. Select more than one. You don’t want to be left at your hotel waiting to be stood up by your particular selection and have no plan ‘B’ or ‘C’.
- Be careful. Yes, there are some scammers out there but if women online are asking for money or financial assistance, just steer clear. Girls asking for money aren’t that subtle so don’t be dumb.
- Will language be a problem? You can take your date to a place where lots of conversation isn’t necessary, but at some stage, you need to whisper sweet nothings in her ear and get involved in some simple conversation. “What would you like to eat?” for example. As we are talking about preparing for your trip to Peru, part of that preparation should be spent learning some basic Spanish. http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/spanish/ is a good site as is http://www.fluencia.com/learn-spanish/.
- In your selections, stay away from married women and single women with kids, assuming they are honest about it online. That’s why spending as much time online is essential. It will help you get hints of truth.
- Try not to fall in love online. It can happen and it’s a recipe for disaster. Your judgement is going to be affected by emotions. Online chats often turn to sexual innuendos. That’s when your little brain has too much to say! Stay cool…if possible.
- Peru is a big country. Try finding women in towns and cities to where you are planning to travel. The ‘girl in every port’ philosophy works well. Use it.
It’s possible that after meeting and dating your Peruvian woman on your holiday turns into something more serious. If that’s the case, good luck to you. Go with the flow. By that time, you will know each other pretty well so it was meant to be. Enjoy your holiday!
Peru – The Country
The country of Peru is famous for a part of the Amazon rainforests and the magnificent ancient city of Machu Picchu, the home of the Incas.
There is such a diversity of the scenery with mountains, beaches, rivers, ancient ruins and too many festivals to list, that if you weren’t able to meet and date a beautiful Peruvian damsel, it would be the least of your worries.
So many things to do in Peru that you will never be bored, or lonely. The capital is Lima, which nestles on the coast where the Pacific Ocean meets the land.
The country has some strange anomalies like it’s the largest producer of cocaine but one of the safest countries in which to travel. If the idea of visiting this country appeals to you, then a visit to this website https://www.lonelyplanet.com/peru will give you some great details.
The country is surrounded by the neighbours, Chile, Brazil, Bolivia, Ecuador and Colombia and has 2400 km of coastline to tantalize the beach lover in you.
Unlike many other countries in South America Peru has a buoyant economy, a stable government and over 17% of the population here is made up of people from Europe, America and Asia. Peru itself is a vast country but the massive Andes mountain range dominates most of the interior, leaving a coastline several thousand kilometers long.
When traveling to Peru make sure your vaccinations are up to date, and that you bring your yellow vaccination card with you. As with most other countries in the world stick to the paths most travelled, avoiding areas where poverty is an issue because of the potential for petty street crime.
Spanish is the official language of Peru, and although most nenas are more than capable of holding a conversation in English you’ll find that you score brownie points if you can speak at least some Spanish.
As tolerant as Peruvians are of people only speaking English if you want to win a Peruvian woman’s heart you can make the journey there a lot smoother by speaking to her in her native tongue.
Spanish is also one of the easiest languages in the world to learn, so make the effort – language sites like DuoLingo and LiveMocha are free, for example.
Latin and South America are predominantly Christian or Roman Catholic in faith, so you’ll find that most Peruvian women are Christian by birth. Unlike some other South American nations the women here are religious but open-minded too.
Basically it’s not uncommon for a Peruvian woman to be receptive to the idea of having sex after a few dates. Just remember that women here are very romantic, so they can bond with you very quickly.
You can get to flights to Aeropuerto Internacional Jorge Chávez in Peru from anywhere in North America, and there are also flights arriving here each day from Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Africa. If you can’t get a direct flight from your home country you’ll find connecting flights to Peru from most other countries in South America.
You’ll also find that the lowest fares to travel here come outside peak travel periods, or if you can book your flights well in advance of your departure and are willing to make a stopover on your journey too.
Peruvians have been accustomed to seeing foreigners in their country for literally hundreds of years, including hearing other languages and seeing other cultural traits. The very multicultural society here means that there is almost no culture shock when it comes to Peruvian women meeting, dating and marrying American or European men.
Just keep an eye out for the “busca-gringas”, who are women with only one interest – getting out of Peru, and they need you to provide their ticket and their visa.
Global Dating Rank
- Sexiness of Women
- Ease of Communication
- Ease of Air Travel
- General Tourist Attractions
- Cost of Living
Peru is a great place to visit, but from a purely Global Dating perspective there are other countries where you get more bang for your buck. The vast majority of women you meet will be looking for a serious relationship leading to marriage, which can either be a great thing or a total buzz-kill depending on what you are looking for.
- Great tourist destination – Amazing historical sites
- Not much competition from “Sex Tourists” like in other Latin countries.
- No dating infrastructure in place
- Not many Peruvian women on international dating sites